Installing MAC Leopard on PC
Since the time I started using iPhone, I was wondering to build an iPhone App. Seriously, not to make fortune by selling my App on store for $ 0.99 🙂 , but I felt always a proud to do something like that. First thing I tried was, searched for a Windows SKD, where I can develop apps. Hmm but no way, you need a MAC!. The so called Apple restriction frustrated me. So I thought of installing MAC on my PC. Here I am sharing the steps involved in it.
Things you will need.
- A blank DVD-R to burn CD image.
- ISO image which can be downloaded from Torrent.
- An Intel based PC (Core based processors a plus)
- Download installation ISO:- You can find torrent by performing a search for iATKOS v1.0i on Google (Its about 2.09 GB).
- Burn the ISO to DVD in very lowest speed.
- Boot from the DVD, follow screen instructions ( Simple as driving a toy car )
That is it. Mac is ready on your PC. Now, I need to look for how to install iPhone SKD