New year’s resolutions 2009
Yesterday I’ve made a post on 2008. Now I am just making a wish-list to follow in the next year. I know this is zen percentage personal, but this could be last post of the year.
- Live real, more than living online a virtual life.
- Talk less online, make more live offline chat.
- Sleep well at night.
- Go ahead with micro specialization.
- Keep growing.
- Concentrate on quality than quantity.
- Increase acceleration with more care.
- Do whatever I think to at first time.
- Eat less chocolates 🙂
[…] is my first post in 2009, I believe I am too late to update this blog after my new year’s resolutions post. Lack of time gave me idea of working only in CSS and not to play with HTML. Yes, the HTML of […]
[…] a lot of things to write down for ever. Golden year 2009 At end of last year, I made a list of nine new years resolutions to keep in 2009. I am so glad that I kept many of them complete. They […]
[…] have seen a lot of people writing predictions for next year and hell a lot of new year resolutions since the beginning of last month and some weired predictions for 2009 . I haven’t […]