Flash on iPhone
This is a quick post to let you know that now you can run flash on your iPhone. View the full flash sites on iPhone safari and even open SWF files!
Here is how to install Flash player – It is called Frash 🙂
- Launch Cydia and tap the “Manage” button
- Tap “Sources”
- Tap the “Edit” button (top-right)
- Tap “Add” (top-left)
- In the pop-up box, type http:///repo.benm.at/
- Tap “Add Source” to close the box
- Tap the “Done” button (top-right)
- Go to the “Search” section in Cydia and search for “Frash”
- Install the app.
Now you have Frash on your iPhone. SBSettings users can also add the “Frash Toggle” to easily switch Frash on or off. Im gonna keep it off because, I really dont wanna see flash 🙂